- 31AGOCOMMEMORATION OF AUGUST 31 IN SAN SEBASTIAN. Ver [+]
Day which commemorates a fire that destroyed the city in 1813.
- 16AGOBILBOKO ASTE NAGUSIA. Ver [+]
From 16 to 24 August.
With the “Txupinazo”, start at City Hall one of the most popular “Fiestas” in the Basque Country.
9 days of incessant activity for everyone: concerts of national and international music, Theater, Parades, exhibitions of Basque games and sports, children's activities, traditional basque dances, traditional markets, fireworks .... and above all ... GOOD ATMOSPHERE!
- 9AGOSEMANA GRANDE OF SAN SEBASTIAN. Ver [+]
- 1AGOSAN SEBASTIAN’S KURSAAL CONGRESS CENTRE. Ver [+]
- 1AGOVICTORIA EUGENIA THEATRE. Ver [+]
- 1AGOTOPIC - TOLOSA PUPPETS INTERNATIONAL CENTER. Ver [+]
- 1AGOCLASSICAL MUSIC FESTIVAL OF SAN SEBASTIAN. Ver [+]
From 1 to 31 August.
A exceptional opportunity for lovers of classical music.
Click on the link for more information and see the program.